Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ant on Wax feat.Noar - Information



Rate:9/10

There’s been a while since I heard such a neat and nice EP. Ant on Wax very skillfully revolve around hardbeat-electronica and smooth indie-pop. I like this record mainly because of the Loser, which is the thing I’ve been looking for few months, namely, a Creative Commons underground hit. Loser is definitively a song you can hum and whistle, a song so well produced that you don’t believe it’s for free ;-). I’ve already seen this tune at some Creative Commons compilation, so I think the good news spread fast. The other compositions probably won’t be that popular, but it’s very solid piece of music in intelligent and modern style, definitely worth recommending. So, tune in and listen all you Perfect Losers ;-)

Stay cool,

Galaktycznyzwiad.

No comments:

 

Blog Counter