Monday, September 15, 2008

Mike Brindisi & The New York Rock - Trailer Park Girl



Rate:3/5

Too cliche
The biggest problem with that band is that they cannot decide whethwer they want to be Nirvana or Aerosmith. I liked the riff and the Cobain-like (although a little bit too smooth) vocal. The problem is that chorus is melodic is the sense hunderd other bands have it, that means one forgets about it after onel istenning. If the band would work on being a little bit more original that it would work, because both production and performance are really professional.

song's site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know thiѕ iѕ somewhat off topіc but Ӏ
ωaѕ wonderіng which blog platform arе you using
for this website? І'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues wіth hacκers аnd I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Feel free to visit my web blog :: Click This Link ()

 

Blog Counter